3M Super 77 is a multipurpose spray adhesive for high strength bond of lightweight materials without absorbing. Using this spray adhesive you bond surfaces just in 15 seconds. You can apply it evenly on the materials thanks to spray control function with 3 different spray wideness – S, M and L. 3M Super 77 is an aggressive acrylic adhesive with clear color that have a high initial grab as well as enough open time to fix the position of the materials. It is used for permanent bonding of cardboard, paper, insulation foam materials, felt fabric, thin films, hardboard, non-painted metal sheets.
See also spray adhesive 3M Spray 90.
Learn more about 3M Spray Adhesives on 3М website.
- felt fabric
- aluminum sheets
- specialized vehicles
- vehicles’ ventilation and climate systems
- mount insulation
- bond strength
- perfect coverage
- spray control
- fast initial tack, strong bond, clean appearance
- clear color suitable for transparent films
- multipurpose usage
Clean up the surfaces of materials you bond. It is recommended to remove all dirt such as dust, grease and so on. Bond at higher than 18°C for high strength connection.
- Clean perfectly the surfaces.
- Choose spray wideness.
- Spray both surfaces from 15-20 distance.
- Bond the materials till the adhesive is still wet.