OLFA Snap-off blade knife from the X-series are knives designed for cutting materials such as plasterboard, wood building materials, leather, rubber, and others. OLFA XH-1 is heavy duty knife. Awarded by Japan Industrial Design Promotion Organization for its practical and ergonomic design and has GS mark (Safety Certificate). OLFA XH-1 is recommended for concrete work. Designed with auto-lock system for more safety during cutting.
OLFA XH-1 is constructed with a handle made from polypropylene and elastane, that make it acid and acetone resistant.
The OLFA XH-1 is widely used in concrete for cutting:
- wood building material
- durable handle
- sharp cutting blades
- practical design
- regulation of the blades
- safe to use
- Prior cutting, make sure you have chosen the proper knife for the material.
- Pull only one blade element for better safety during work.
- It is highly recommended to cut under an angle in order not to damage the project.
- Remove the old blades with the container or with pliers.
- In order to prolong the life of the blades, it is recommended to use cutting mat.