OLFA XA-1 is a blade knife with great design and comfortable handle. It is both practical and stylish. Awarded by the Japan Industrial Design Promotion Organization and has a GS mark (Safety Certificate).
The handle of the knife is made from polypropylene with glass fibers and elastane. This combination of materials make the handle much better than the ABS handles and makes OLFA XA-1 resistance to acetone and acids.
The XA-1 blade knife is recommended for concrete work, known to many customers as one of OLFA’s best. It has an auto-lock system. Recommended for cutting leather, wallpapers, film, nylon, and others.
OLFA XA-1 blade knife recommended for cutting:
- heavy duty knife handle
- sharp cutting blades
- perfect design
- regulation of the blades
- with auto-lock system
- Prior cutting, make sure you have chosen the proper knife for the material.
- Pull only one blade element for better safety during work.
- It is highly recommended to cut under an angle in order not to damage the project.
- Remove the old blades with the container or with pliers.
- In order to prolong the life of the blades, it is recommended to use cutting mat.