One stick can cover 97 cm2
3M Tape Primer 94 Pen is a small stick pack of your acquaintance 3M Primer 94. It is a easy-to-use base for bonding all kinds of 3M films and tapes. Using Primer 94 Pen increases 5 to 50 times the strength and durability of adhesive bond.
Primer 94 Pen is a liquid aggressive adhesive which during the application is absorbed from the micro cracks of the material. This helps to increase the contact area and to promote adhesion. It is suitable for hard-to-bond materials as LSE plastics: polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET. In these cases the usage of Primer 94 is the only one option for durable and high-strength adhesion.
3M Primer 94 Pen can be applied on plastics, wood, metal, painted metal, glass, rubber. It guarantees dramatically increase of bonding strength to all materials. 3M Primer 94 Pen is recommended to apply on 3D curves, where the adhesion rate is lower. One of primer’s applications is vehicle wrapping, but in this case you must be careful because it decreases the repositionability of automotive films.
- manufacturing processes
- vehicle wrapping
- bonding car trim, bumper strips, plastics
- signs and channel letters
- everywhere that is needed to promote adhesion
- to increase adhesion of tapes, film and vinyl graphics in automotive detailing
- easy and fast application
- a perfect base for bonding
- durable and strong connection
- quick action
Clean surfaces with a soft cloth before the application of Primer 94. For effective cleaning, use 50:50 water and isopropyl alcohol mixture.
1. Shake the Primer 94 Pen and squeeze it gently to push to the top.
2. Apply a thin layer of the primer on the curves.
3. Wait to dry for about 5 minutes and then go to application. For porous surfaces, apply the second layer of primer for best results.