The 3M SJ5312 silicone bumpons are made from polyurethane and acrylic adhesive. They are transparent and can bong glass objects. They are meant to be used as silicone dividers and stoppers that protect objects from impact, scratching, and breakage. Designed with durable elastane for better flexibility, they also reduce vibration and noise. 3M SJ5312 self-adhesive bumpons are with pressure-sensitive adhesive.
With the help of the silicone bumpons you save time and is preferable to using fasteners such as bolts, rivets, and others. 3M SJ5312 won’t scratch or stain surfaces. Highly durable, will not crack or harden in time. Bonds to different materials such as – glass, metal, plastics, ABS, tiles, wood, and many more.
- glass stands
- small kitchen appliances
- portable or stationary computers
- office equipment
- doors and drawers
- and many more
- Do not scratch or stain surfaces
- Reduce the noise from impact
- Reduce the vibrations
- No need to use any additional fasteners
- Prevents objects from sliding
To create strong bond between the material and the silicone bumpons you will need to first clean the surface. See the following steps for perfect bonding:
- Clean the surface with Isopropyl (mixed with 50% water).
- Press carefully, until the air between the material and the bumpons is extracted.
- Wait a few minutes to ensure the strength of the bonding.