The 3M SJ5302 self-adhesive silicone bumpons are made from polyurethane and acrylic adhesive. They are meant to be used as silicone dividers, and stoppers that protect objects from impact, scratching, and breakage. Their polyspherical form and polyurethane structure allows them to reduce noise and vibrations. 3M SJ5302 self-adhesive silicone bumpons are easy-to-use. They eliminate the use of bolts, rivets, and other fasteners.
3M SJ5302 will not crack or harden in time. They bond to different materials such as – glass, aluminum, ABS, tiles, plastics, varnished wood, and many more. Recommended for surfaces with High Surface Energy (HSE).
- doors and drawers
- office equipment
- picture frames
- and many more
- Easy bonding (pressure-sensitive adhesive) – for long-lasting and durable applications
- Reduces vibrations
- Reduces noise
- Prevents objects from sliding
- Won’t scratch or stain surfaces
- No need of any additional fasteners such as bolts or rivets
To create strong bond between the material and the silicone bumpons you will need to first clean the surface. See the following steps for perfect bonding:
- Clean the surface with Isopropyl.
- Press carefully, until the air between the material and the bumpons is extracted.
- Wait a few minutes to ensure the strength of the bonding.