The 3M SJ5012 self-adhesive silicone bumpons are designed with pressure-sensitive adhesive with polyurethane in cylindrical form. They are perfect for – keyboards, laptops, phones, and other office equipment. They don’t slide on the surface. Designed with durable elastane for better flexibility, they also reduce vibration and noise.
3M SJ5312 bumpons are suitable for different surfaces such as: plastic, glass, metal, wood, and many more. With the use of the self-adhesive silicone bumpons you create an aesthetic look. They protect the surfaces from scratching. Highly durable and will not crack or harden in time.
- portable and stationary computers
- small kitchen appliances
- office equipment
- and many more
- Prevents the objects from sliding
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive system
- Won’t scratch or stain surfaces
- Reduces noise
- Reduces vibrations
- Aesthetic look
To create strong bond between the material and the silicone bumpons you will need to first clean the surface. See the following steps for perfect bonding:
- Clean the surface with Isopropyl (mixed with 50% water).
- Press carefully, until the air between the material and the bumpons is extracted.
- Wait a few minutes to ensure the strength of the bonding.