3M Rubbing Compound is abrasive polishing paste for removing deep scraches on the car paint. 3M use special technology for restoring lacquer finish of car paint that makes this polishing paste one of the leading products in the auto cosmetics industry. This compound has fast-cut formulation which reduces compounding time through its easy-to-apply technology.
3M liquid compound quickly removes sand scratches, oxidation, water spots and coarse swirl marks. 3M Rubbing Compound contains fine abrasive particles that fill the scratches on auto paint without harming it. It is absolutely safe for clear coats, lacquer and enamel paint finishes.
- quickly and easy polishing on hand
- perfect coverage
- safe for lacquer and enamel paint finishes
- quickly removes sand scratches and spots
- restore the auto body finishes without professional help
Polishing on hand 3M Rubbing Compound:
- Clean your vehicle to remove dust and dirt. It is recommended to use car shampoo – 3M Car Wash Soap.
- Put a small piece polishing paste on a dry and soft cloth and then clean the needed place. Rub in 3M Rubbing Compound with circle motions as it gets dry.
- Remove the unnecessary car polishing paste with microfiber cloth. For better results and creating a lustrous shiny finish use 3M Performance Finish или 3M Quick Wax.