Important: Prices for quantities
from 0 to 1 m – 9.44 euro include VAT for linear meter
from 1 to 6 m – 8.28 euro include VAT for linear meter
above 6.10 m – 7.24 euro include VAT for linear meter
* Set of 2 rolls, each one 3.05 m length (total 6.10 m length) for 44,16 euro include VAT / or 7.24 euro include VAT for linear meter /
|Shear and Peel Strength||✚|
|Temperature and Solvent Resistance||✚✚|
|Ease of Application||✚✚|
|Rate of Strength Build||✚✚✚|
|Flexibility and Joint Expansion||✚|
|Repositionability During Application||✚✚|
3M TB3550 Dual Lock is double-sided reclosable fastener – from one side is covered clear acrylic VHB adhesive, and from the other has thousands of stems. The Acrylic adhesive has excellent durability for applications that are exposed to high temperatures ( +90° C) or humidity. Recommended for bonding of material with medium with high surface energy. Suitable for materials such as metal, glass, aluminum, most plastics, and many others. Designed for indoor and outdoor applications.
Dual Lock reclosable fastener substitutes all the regular bonding techniques such as zippers, screws, paper clips, hooks, and others. TB3550 is a perfect alternative that provides fast and easy application, without any type of surface preparation. Can be opened and closed multiple times.
- and more
- Office partitions
- Acoustic panels
- Attach elevator’s control and access panels
- Attachment of small electronic devices
- Promotional signs
- Exhibition stands
- Vehicle ceilings
- Flexible solar panels
- Handing medical equipment
- Decoration panels
- and more
Clean and dry the surface prior application.
- Attach to pieces of the Dual Lock reclosable fastener.
- Remove the protector on one of the pieces.
- Place it on the selected surface.
- Remove the protector from the second piece of the Dual Lock reclosable fastener.
- Stabilize it and press for few seconds for better bonding.